Posted by Russ on November 05, 2003 at 23:46:52:
In Reply to: wiring upgrade kit posted by Dennis Lancaster on 15:25:16 11/05/03:
Thanks for the replies.
Here is a list of items I plan on using in the Kit.
- New Plexiglass panel in cockpit
- Digital Programmable Pressure Gauge with Alarm
- Digital Programmable Temperature Gauge with Alarm (No. 1 fault of Atomic 4's - overheating )
- Temperature Gauge sending unit
- 3" Tachometer
- Starter Switch
- Blower Switch
- A Volt gauge that would be mounted seperate from the panel
- Water proof fuse holders & fuses
- Terminal strips & jumpers
- Marine Grade Wire & Connectors that would replace wiring harness and connections to engine.
- Full set of documentation - including wiring diagram and vendor cut sheets.
Again the response I get would determine how much bulk pricing I am able to get. I'm guestimating around $650 for kit.
Please let me know what you think.